Client: Premier Sustain
HELPED DEVISE, LAUNCH AND GROW A SUSTAINABLE AND SUCCESSFUL MARKET LEADING SERVICE
“Ann has been instrumental in the implementation of the Premier Sustain service over the past 4 years. As directors we have seen the benefits of Ann’s work and positive approach to the marketing of the group.”
… Phil Oram, Director, Premier Sustain
“We employed Ann as a consultant to review our environmental process with a view to develop a new division. Ann’s expertise and detailed business plan enabled us to launch a very successful new division- Premier Sustain.” … Dave Russinger, Owner, Premier Workplace Services
Premier Workplace Services (previously Premier Moves) became a leading supplier in the commercial relocation service industry for large public and private organisations. Part of their service included clearing businesses from buildings and they were increasingly being asked to clear redundant furniture and equipment. Premier asked Honeymaker to look at this service area with a view to helping Premier develop a stronger more environmentally robust service offering.
In order to be able to produce a business plan, we carried out a comprehensive range of research. This included desk research, direct client research and a review of existing market solutions. In conjunction with this, we talked to staff and other stakeholders to gain an understanding of what a service would ideally look like, how it could be delivered and what skills, resources and systems would need to be developed to support this. A comprehensive business plan was produced outlining what a market leading service could look like and this was presented to the Directors for their approval. From this point, Premier engaged with Honeymaker to work closely with Phil Oram, a Premier Director, to help implement this service and launch the offering to their clients and the wider market place.
From its foundation in 2011 Premier Sustain operated and developed successfully and became known as a leader in its field. By substantial investment in this sustainable business model Premier reduced the cost of this area of service delivery for clients and demonstrated strong environmental and social values. The service was widely adopted amongst existing clients and also introduced a much wider range of business back into the Premier Group.
In 2018, Premier Workplace Services was acquired by Crown Workspace. As part of the acquisition, Crown Workspace wished to uphold and develop the commitment to the circular economy and sustainability that ran through the core of Premier’s business, taking forward the expertise that had been built over 10 years by Ann and the Premier Sustain team. Read more about the Honeymaker role in the acquisition and the plans for the future.
Honeymaker Services Provided
- Client, market, staff and competitor research
- Business plan and implementation
- Marketing planning and delivery
- Service and Renew Centre launch planning and delivery
- Ongoing PR – feature writing
- Client presentations, tenders and meetings
- Direct marketing campaigns
- Marketing and sales resources, on and off line
- Website and ongoing social media
- Service development
- Events and exhibitions
- Environmental compliance advice and carbon reporting
- Highly Commended: Sustainability and Environmental Impact Award, British Institute of Facilities Management 2014,
- Winner Gold Green Apple Award for Environmental Best Practice in Services Industry 2014,
- Silver Award Winner: Zero Waste Award, Lets Recycle 2013,
- Finalist: Tackling Climate Change Award, City of London Sustainability 2012
Public Speaking at the following events
- BIFM Sustainability Group AGM (Oct2015)
- The Manufacturer Conference (sept 2015),
- Resource Show (March 2015)
- Local Government Procurement Showcase 2013
- Zero Waste Scotland 2012,